Friday, November 11, 2016

Uneducated Voters?

Today, while reading through various web pages and articles, I discovered the real reason that Clinton lost the election. Apparently it was stupid,uneducated,ignorant and misinformed voters that put her out and him in. It apparently had nothing to do with the idea that she was the worst candidate the democrats could have enthroned or the fact that her and her fans did little more than smear and trash everyone who disagreed with her.
First let me say, that you should have gone with Bernie. He had a message that was very popular with the younger crowds, and those were the very people who didn't show up to vote for her. I personally believe that had he of won the primary, he might have been able to beat Trump, but no, the fix was in, many of your people caught on and said hell no.

Now lets take a moment to discuss the “stupid, uneducated, ignorant and misinformed voter” of which I am a proud member.

I am the first to admit that I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, but stupid? Not hardly. I'm not the one who fell for the total BS notion that she actually cares anything, at all,about any of us. I didn't fall the idea of having a President who has more baggage than Logan airport. I didn't fall for ignoring all her crimes and all the damage she has done to national security. Nor did I fall for some ridiculous idea that Trump has to be a saint.

The “uneducated” You got me there, I have only had a little college. I don't have a bunch of letters behind my name ( nor do I have the colossal debt) though I have had a few titles in front of it, such as Sgt and Rev, but really not a lot of education in the hallowed halls of academia. However I have gone to 4 different military schools for 4 different jobs using equipment and materials that Clinton probably leaked to our enemies. I did MCI (Marine Corp Institute) classes on my own, and completed the Corporals school, Sergeants course as well as the Staff NCO course. I have a stack of of certificates that would blow most peoples minds away. It has been said that if any of it counted in the “real world” I would have an easy B.S. Along with all the tech training.

But setting all that aside, just because someone doesn't have a degree, does not make them stupid or ignorant. How many of you college educated folks can rebuild a carburetor? How many of you even know what that is? How many of you can weld or fix your plumbing or wiring? How many of you even begin to understand how to build a house? Some of you do, but a vast majority of you don't. I don't have your education but I know how to do these things and more, the difference being that I understand that you don't know these things, and so I don't go out of my to insult people because they can't, which brings me to my last point.

Stop with the insulting already. You want to persuade people to your way of thinking? How about open discussion and discourse. How about conversation and an exchange of ideas? How about listening to those who disagree with you and trying to find common ground?

I warned someone ,a few years ago, that the political winds would change, as they always do, and when that happened my liberal friends were going to, figuratively, take a beating. It didn't have to be this way but many liberals have spent their collective time trashing everything that many Americans hold sacred and true, insulting instead of discussion, ridicule instead of open dialogue.


The bottom line is that it wasn't because the people were stupid,ignorant or just uneducated, it was because they had had enough of the liberal ,political correct, BS that the establishment in DC pandered to. They were tired of being pushed around and ignored, ridiculed for their beliefs and insulted because they wouldn't fall in line with a globalist agenda. In short a long sleeping giant was awoken and,quite frankly you brought it on yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment