Sunday, April 4, 2021

Voter ID

 

I am an American. Let me state that quite clearly. I have never spent much time considering the idea that I am any kind of minority, with, perhaps, the exception of my rather unusual name kind of standing out here in the rural boonies of Maine, but still I have always considered myself an American first and foremost as long as I can remember. Today though I am going to consider my “minority” status to speak out at what I consider to be one of the greatest insults put out there by the donkeys in charge.


According to them, those of us who happen to have a bit of a darker pigmentation, are , in a word, ignorant.


Apparently we have no idea of how to get identification. We don't understand the internet or how to look up places that will help you in that endeavor. We don't even know how to use a phone book to look up phone numbers to make appointments for those Id's either. Until this mob took over I never realized just how ignorant I am.


Following this logic I shouldn't own my house or even have a car because both of those things require ID to purchase. I shouldn't own any weapons or have a library card. I shouldn't have been allowed into the military or the VA. Strange that I do have all theses things yet I am to dumb to have proper ID to vote.....


Must have been my wife that got all these things for me, she is 100 percent white after all, so she is that much more intelligent than I am.


The donkeys have been making this argument for decades. Every time someone or a state passes a law that might slow down their quest for ultimate dictatorial power they pull out the minority ( pick the one that is suitable to your cause) card. This time however, stupid “woke” corporations are getting in on the act as well. I call them stupid because it would appear that they don't even read the legislation in question, they just go with what ever the woke crowd or the donkeys tell them is true.


I could care less about MLB or Coke. If all the corporations in question all crash and burn I won't loose a bit of sleep over it but I am getting a bit irritated with this assumption that somehow I, and all others of the darker pigmentation's, are dumber than rocks.


During this last election cycle I received 4 absentee ballot requests from a state I once lived in, a state that doesn't require id. Between my wife. My daughter and myself we could have voted 12 times (we didn't but that's hardly the point here) and then voted here in Maine and no one would known but us.


Voter ID needs to be the law of the land. Not just in a few states but all of them. That's not “racist” that is simple common sense, enough with the pandering, and insults, most of us are not as dumb as you seem to think we are.



No comments:

Post a Comment