Sunday, July 11, 2021

Door to Door

 

Well I have heard a rumor that the head donkey, brainless as he seems to be, wants to send out folks to go door to door to try and push for more folks to get stabbed. He seems to be under some sort of delusion, I know, that's an everyday thing with him, that folks aren't getting stabbed because of a lack of info or some sort of lack of available stabbers. I'm not sure what planet he is living on (not sure he knows what one he's on) but all of that is available everywhere, you don't need to waste more money sending folks out to share with people things that they already know. It's not a lack of knowledge of theses things, it's that many folks are awake to the fact that this is an experimental stab, not one that has been approved by the ruling swamp monsters, and there have been some serious reactions, including death, by people who were otherwise healthy. It's not ignorance folks, it's reading and seeing and being aware of the propaganda being laid on everyone.


Back in the dark ages when I was in school (this being another of those pesky fact thingys) I was taught that if you had a bug of some sort, and you recovered from it, that your body had this weird thing called immunity from said bug. This is, I am guessing, is another reason why many folks aren't getting the stab, they learned the same thing in school in what was once called science class or AP and so, with that knowledge, they have no interest in being stabbed.


Now I live in the area that allegedly is the new hot spot in this country for the duck variety, OK in all truth and disclosure I actually live about a hundred miles away from the alleged epicenter, but I have to tell you, I'm not seeing it where I am at. I use the word “alleged” because I don't trust anything that they tell us anymore and around here I have hardly seen anyone wearing a mask of any kind. Hasn't mattered where we have been, and we have been out a lot, folks have been enjoying their God given rights of freedom and there has been little of the fear mongering that I experienced while living along the upper east coast.


So my overall guess is that the powers that be aren't very happy with the fact that they can't control this part of the known universe and they know that most people at this point just are not interested in getting stabbed for a bug that you have a 99.6% survival rate from.


Time will tell but I am guessing that the donkey in mindless charge hasn't a clue as to just how badly this could go for those sent out to coerce folks into compliance. I haven't been here long but I can already tell you that the people around here simply want to be left alone and some of the back roads and folks might just make “Deliverance” let the reader understand, look like a pleasant family vacation..good luck to the poor individuals who will be doing this, they are going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment